The monument commemorates the servicemen and women of the Dutch forces which operated from Australia between 1941 and 1945. The Dutch, along with the Americans, were the only non-Commonwealth countries to establish bases in Australia during World War Two.
The original memorial was unveiled on the 7th December 1991 and the new memorial was rededicated in 1999.
For more information click here.
Address: Constitution Avenue, near Sellheim Avenue & Northcott Drive roundabout, Russell, 2600