- Reference library and archive;
- Regular displays about Dutch events and iconic collections;
- Displays about the Dutch migration experience;
- Active support for musical events, performances, visual arts;
- Free educational presentations about Dutch-Australian history;
- DIMEX Project, a major survey of experiences of Dutch migrants;
- Maintaining a lively website and Facebook page;
- Production of own regular Newsletter and articles in other Dutch magazines;
- Displays, including an excellent maquette of the Singel area in Amsterdam and of copies of 17th and 18th century maps by VOC and other cartographers;
- Assistance with finding tutors for lessons in Dutch.
The DACC Digital Hub
For the Digital Hub the DACC collects information, stories, documents, photos, and videos in relation to Dutch-Australian history and culture.
This includes topics such as Migration, Maritime, Mercantile and Military. We collect stories and information in the broadest way as long if there is a Dutch-Australian connection. If relevant this also includes 2nd and 3rd generations with a Dutch heritage.
We use information from the existing DACC Archives as well as new research material and contributions from others.
Contact us for more information